Date: November 8, 2021 - November 21, 2021
- Added My Referrals page @DONE
- Added API Tokens management module @DONE
- Updated project list to add Connect To Git and Removed status @DONE
- Optimized My Referrals UI @DONE
- Optimized My collections UI @DONE
- Developing Command Line Interface (CLI) @WIP
- Solution design for traffic statistics
- Gateway monitoring and auto-scaling
Proof of Storage Challenge (PoSC)
- Removed the cid event log forward function after a long period of testing and verification.
- Modified Matic http disconnection logic, no more hangups due to http issues (timeouts, bad networks)
- Modified the pin add repeat pull logic.
- Fixed the occasional segfault error after a node has been running for a long time.
- Add logic to refresh bootstrap addresses on a regular basis to avoid ipfs pub/sub disconnection.
- New website launched @DONE
- First Leap page launched @DONE
- Grants page launched @DONE
- 4EVERLAND Integrates With Polygon To Advance The Web3.0 Development
We are proud to announce that 4EVERLAND is integrating with Polygon, a leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Polygon and 4EVERLAND share a common mission in facilitating the construction and adoption of Web 3.0 solutions. By integrating with Polygon, utilizing its Full-stack scaling solution, together with 4EVERLAND’s distributed, highly efficient data hosting gateway, both projects are building the Web 3.0 infrastructure of tomorrow. More details: https://link.medium.com/EB5q67nVnlb
- 4EVERLAND’s Dev-Grants Program is Live
Dev-Grants program is designed to help developers make a smooth leap from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and to further the growth and development of Web 3. All developers are welcome to apply for grants! Join here: https://www.4everland.org/grants
- 4EVERLAND First Leap Program is Officially Launched with 15 Million 4EVER Rewards
To promote the development of Web3.0, We announce the initiation of the ‘First Leap’ program, provide no less than 15 million 4EVER and at least $150, 000 rights to encourage outstanding projects or individual developers, separate the front-end from centralized hosting services. Take the leap! Make the Move! Migrate Your Website Smoothly Using 4EVERLAND’s Hosting Services! Apply here: https://www.4everland.org/firstleap
- 4EVERLAND Website 2.0 Launched
We’re extremely pleased to announce the launch of our new website 2.0 and we can’t wait to introduce you to our new look! Check it out: https://www.4everland.org
4EVERLAND is a Web3.0 cloud computing platform with global acceleration, privacy protection, distributed storage and other technical features. Based on IPFS and the underlying technology of Ethereum, 4EVERLAND is committed to providing a distributed, highly efficient, self-motivated, and low-cost data hosting gateway, and becoming the infrastructure for millions of Web3.0 developers and applications.
4EVER-STORAGE: 4EVERLAND connects nodes into a huge storage network through Swarm technology, which depends on node cooperativeness to achieve persistent storage of specific data, and supports horizontal expansion of nodes.
4EVER-GATEWAY: The gateway nodes contain dynamic DNS, Data I/O, and Cert Manager modules. After simple configuration, developers can achieve safe and reliable global acceleration based on 4EVERLAND quickly.
Proof of Storage: 4EVERLAND builds Swarm distributed storage network based on IPFS protocol and proposes proof of storage challenge (PoSC) based on TEE technology, to ensure the availability and reliability of data.
Smart Contracts: The smart contracts module of 4EVERLAND mainly includes payment contracts, auction contracts, lending contracts, control contracts,etc. It achieves open, transparent and free decentralized governance through smart contracts.
4EVER-HOSTING: 4EVER-HOSTING is a developer application, available from the official website of 4EVERLAND. Developers can deploy web application resources to the 4EVERLAND gateway as a DWeb through the visual interface (Hosting App) or the command (@4everland/cli).