Date: March 14, 2022 - March 27 2022
- [Backend] Improve efficiency of compile worker @Done
- [Backend] Support .sol domain @WIP
- AR integration, now files in Bucket can be synced to Arweave with one-click on pages, check it out on here @Done
Hosting & Bucket Merging
- Hosting and Bucket will be merged into a same dashboard, so that user will be easily switch between different products, the merge project is now under heavy development and will be released soon @WIP
- [Backend] Merged login apis @Done
- [Frontend] UI merge @WIP
- Network is explorer of 4EVERLAND network @WIP
-Research 4EVERLAND decentralized computing framework @Done
- 4EVERLAND — Seeking to End Cult of Personality Among Developers in Web3
Fantom Senior Solutions Architect Anton Nell stated that both he and star developer Andre Cronje have decided to stop contributing to the Fantom Foundation, which is one of the most impactful DeFi and cryptocurrency spaces in the blockchain industry. Such a announcement means that there is still a crucial problem with the current Web 3.0 paradigm of blockchain: the front-end of most projects is still deployed by centralized cloud service providers and individual computer rooms such as traditional AWS. It is precisely for this reason that 4EVERLAND came into existence. 4EVERLAND is a cloud computing platform driven by blockchain technology and designed for Web3.0, helping developers to efficiently develop Web3.0 applications. Click for more details.
- 4EVERLAND Partnered with Wengi Web for the Track & Trace Hackathon
We are delighted to partnered with Wengi Web for the Track & Trace Hackathon, which is the first step we to developing the African market. Participants of the Hackathon are welcome to leverage on 4EVERLAND to host your applications, get a decentralized domain and much more. Applications are still open. You can apply at here.
- 4EVERLAND’s Helper Incentive Compensation Plan Released
To motivate and reward key helpers for accomplishing individual as well as team performance goals established in accordance with 4EVERLAND’s targets, we released 4EVERLAND’s incentive compensation plan. For more details, please check it here.
4EVERLAND is a Web 3.0 cloud computing platform that integrates storage, computing, and network core capabilities. It aims to help the user to make a smooth leap from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and become the infrastructure for millions of Web 3.0 developers and applications.
4EVERLAND realizes the need for inter-blockchain communication and interoperability between multiple chains and so it utilizes the IBC technology to integrate with the underlying public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Solana, Polygon, and Filecoin. Similarly, 4EVERLAND also provides a distributed, high-efficiency, self-incentivized, and low-cost data hosting network based on an open protocol system like IPFS to meet developers' requests for inter-blockchain communication, decentralized front-end, and write once, run any blockchain, making it easier to quickly build Web 3.0 applications.