Date: February 28, 2022 - March 13, 2022
- [Backend] Unified login API development @WIP
- [Backend] Optimize compile worker @WIP
- [Backend] Reconstruct Hosting API @WIP
- [Frontend] Optimize popup logics @Done
- [Frontend] Optimize token refresh logics @Done
- [Frontend] Fix the bug that file name cannot start with digital number @Done
- [Frontend] Optimize AR file status display @Done
- [Backend] Optimize global accelerations for bucket files @WIP
Proof of Storage Challenge (PoSC)
- Fix bugs from PoSC testing @WIP
- Research 4EVERLAND’s technical requirements for computing @WIP
- 4EVERLAND Community Reward Activity — Discord Giveaway Events Launched
4EVERLAND launched the Discord Giveaway on March 3 to encourage community members to try out our Bucket. Its winners have been announced, and the reward will be distributed this week.
- ENS Integration Spotlight: How 4EVERLAND Uses ENS+IPNS to Easily Deploy and Access IPFS Sites
4EVERLAND Hosting now offers ENS+IPNS support, allowing all users to deploy and access IPFS sites in a secure, efficient, and cost-effective manner. We upgraded and optimized the 4EVERLAND Hosting technology to support the ENS domain name system, providing users with more convenient Dweb deployment services.https://link.medium.com/7yq2bhVNnob
- Use 4EVERLAND Hosting for a Truly Decentralized Front End Deployment Experience!
Fantom Senior Solutions Architect @AntonNellCrypto, and his colleague Andre Cronje, a prolific developer, have both decided to stop contributing to Defi and cryptocurrency space. This news shocked the blockchain community, and many users are concerned about losing their assets if a project’s front end is shut down. 4EVERLAND provided Dweb Hosting to allow anyone to quickly deploy and manage an IPFS site. With 4EVERLAND Hosting, users can experience a truly decentralized front end deployment. https://link.medium.com/fuOAn6jUcob
4EVERLAND is a Web 3.0 cloud computing platform that integrates storage, computing, and network core capabilities. It aims to help the user to make a smooth leap from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and become the infrastructure for millions of Web 3.0 developers and applications.
4EVERLAND realizes the need for inter-blockchain communication and interoperability between multiple chains and so it utilizes the IBC technology to integrate with the underlying public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Solana, Polygon, and Filecoin. Similarly, 4EVERLAND also provides a distributed, high-efficiency, self-incentivized, and low-cost data hosting network based on an open protocol system like IPFS to meet developers' requests for inter-blockchain communication, decentralized front-end, and write once, run any blockchain, making it easier to quickly build Web 3.0 applications.