Date: January 3, 2022 - January 16, 2022
- Supported CLI: https://github.com/4everland/4ever-hosting-cli
- Supported access token management
- Added pricing module, and custom price supported
- Initial version launched, with s3 compatible apis, all content storing in IPFS
- Compilier autoscaling @WIP
- Some compiling bug fixed @DONE
- Compiling efficiency optimization @DONE
Proof of Storage Challenge (PoSC)
- Optimized data forms and fixed some bugs
- Launched BUCKET landing page @DONE
- 4EVERLAND Provides One-Stop Dweb Solution for Harmony Ecosystem
4EVERLAND are pleased to announce that we brings a one-stop IPFS-based front-end service to the Harmony ecosystem and serves as the infrastructure for Web3 to advance the Harmony ecosystem. 4EVERLAND provides DDNS, Data I/O, Cert Manager, and other modules in the gateway layer, which are compatible with Web2 access experience. Developers can quickly complete DWeb deployment in minutes without any plug-ins and additional learning costs.
- Dev Grant Spotlight: 4EVERLAND
Filecoin Foundation awarded 4EVERLAND a microgrant in recognition of its platform’s success and what these achievements are doing to enhance the Filecoin ecosystem. 4EVERLAND has already built a number of efficient storage nodes based on IPFS and is committed to developing API and SDK applications based on IPFS and Filecoin. This is continually making it easier and faster for developers to leverage Filecoin in building Web3 applications.
- Release Update — 4EVERLAND Hosting Now Supporting ENS+IPNS!
4EVERLAND now integrates ENS to enable any ENS domain holder to quickly build their own DWeb on IPFS using 4EVERLAND. We have also leveraged InterPlanetary Name System (IPNS) + ENS to make ENS and IPFS hash record updates — scalable, fast, and inexpensive on 4EVERLAND platform.
4EVERLAND is a Web 3.0 cloud computing platform that integrates storage, computing, and network core capabilities. It aims to help the user to make a smooth leap from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and become the infrastructure for millions of Web 3.0 developers and applications.
4EVERLAND realizes the need for inter-blockchain communication and interoperability between multiple chains and so it utilizes the IBC technology to integrate with the underlying public chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Solana, Polygon, and Filecoin. Similarly, 4EVERLAND also provides a distributed, high-efficiency, self-incentivized, and low-cost data hosting network based on an open protocol system like IPFS to meet developers' requests for inter-blockchain communication, decentralized front-end, and write once, run any blockchain, making it easier to quickly build Web 3.0 applications.