Date: August 16, 2021-August 29, 2021
- Support multiple GitHub accounts login and also org Github accounts @DONE
- Enable search on Github projects and display in pages @DONE
- Added project titles on the build page and with links direct to project details @DONE
- Added the ‘go to last line’ button to return the bottom of the build logs. @DONE
- Fixed no updates on output contents issue after rebuild @DONE
- Updated default background image and changelog icon @DONE
- Optimized line chart on the statistics page @DONE
- Gateway code optimization, support http automatically jump to https @DONE
- Data/IO optimization @WIP
Proof of Storage Challenge (PoSC)
- Fixed/optimized a few functions of the PoSC module @DONE
- Nodes added interface for storages of users @DONE
- Nodes added CID authentication to paid users and pin processing interface @DONE
- Multi-node deployment @DONE
- Nodes of TEE support smart contracts on the ethereum chain for paid users @DONE
- Dapps module and its interface joint debugging @DONE
- Fixed the bug that the routing cannot be redirected after refreshing the official website blog page @DONE
- WanChain and 4EVERLAND officially established an ecological partnership.
- NULS and 4EVERLAND officially established an ecological partnership.
- Ontology and 4EVERLAND officially established an ecological partnership.
- Deon, co-founder of 4EVERLAND hosted an AMA in cummnity of crypto Eagles
4EVERLAND is a Web3.0 cloud computing platform with global acceleration, privacy protection, distributed storage and other technical features.
4EVER-STORAGE: 4EVERLAND connects nodes into a huge storage network through Swarm technology, which depends on node cooperativeness to achieve persistent storage of specific data, and supports horizontal expansion of nodes.
4EVER-GATEWAY: The gateway nodes contain dynamic DNS, Data I/O, and Cert Manager modules. After simple configuration, developers can achieve safe and reliable global acceleration based on 4EVERLAND quickly.
Proof of Storage: 4EVERLAND builds Swarm distributed storage network based on IPFS protocol and proposes proof of storage challenge (PoSC) based on TEE technology, to ensure the availability and reliability of data.
Smart Contracts: The smart contracts module of 4EVERLAND mainly includes payment contracts, auction contracts, lending contracts, control contracts,etc. It achieves open, transparent and free decentralized governance through smart contracts.
4EVER-HOSTING: 4EVER-HOSTING is a developer application, available from the official website of 4EVERLAND. Developers can deploy web application resources to the 4EVERLAND gateway as a DWeb through the visual interface (Hosting App) or the command (@4everland/cli).